Our Reporting Tools
Our products help you measure… your actual impact and your intensity ratios. They support your reporting and ongoing performance monitoring.
Online & Offline Reporting
- Our online reports are fully customizable for users, their company and multiple locations. The data entry format is easily adapted to meet specific client requirements.
- This product can be delivered to support international structures and their supply chains.
- Carbon intensity ratios and individual Scope 1, 2 & 3 outputs are provided.
- Carbon intensity ratios can support users to evaluate the impact of indirect emissions using purchasing data.
Automated Reporting via API
- Instant online assessment of any journey, planned or post travel
- Supports reduction management or reduced business travel impacts
- Useful for travel planners and managers alongside use of our API
- Measures air, rail, hotel and vehicle impacts
Supply Chain & Product Analysis
- Measuring impact from purchased goods and services
- Enabling companies to assess their impact for all or part of their supply chains
- Cost effective and simple to use
- Product or service impact analysis is available offline
Making sense of emissions
- We support clients to use their measurement and reporting to drive effective reduction, communication and engagement.
- Our advice includes policy development, boundary setting, and best practice management.
- Our team has over a decade of experience in carbon management and is able to ensure companies avoid common errors in measurement and use of data.
- We do not sell offsets, but advise companies on their appropriate use and are able to source projects and recommend suitable providers.
Online Company Reporting
Fast and simple reporting.
Our online calculators and reporting outputs provide a fast and simple solution for company measurement and core reporting. We also support offline reporting, including initial boundary setting, targets and programme delivery.
What will my results show?
- Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions summaries
- Carbon intensity; tons of CO2e per FTE.
- Carbon Intensity; tons of CO2e per £100,000 of revenue
Travel Impact Calculator
Know before you go.
The travel calculator provides instant results on your next journey. This is designed to support carbon budgeting and understand travel impacts before they occur. It is also used for travel providers to support consumer engagement and informed choice.
What will my results show?
- Scope 3 Emissions Summary - Road/Train/Plane/Hotel figures
How are the results broken down
Scope 1 - Fuel type
Direct emissions from fuel combustion in owned/leased vehicles and plant.
Fuel use provides the most accurate measurements for emissions and Scope 1 relates to all direct fuel emissions, that your company generates from its vehicles, plant and machinery.
Scope 2 - Electricity, Heat & Steam
Emissions from purchased electricty
Electricity generation alongside purchased heat and steam comprises Scope 2 emissions. This does not include emissions from transmission and distribution which is Scope 3.
Scope 3 - Air, Rail and Vehicles
Indirect emissions from use of third party services that create emissions.
For the majority of companies the biggest impact is Scope 3 which is the emissions that derive mostly from purchased goods and services, especially providers of transport for individuals and freight.
To use our online support tools you will need information on your energy use, any fuel data for your vehicles/plant or journeys that you have undertaken, including vehicle mileage data.